Saturday, May 18, 2013

My World has been 'Scrabbled'

It's late...well, ok early, and I can't sleep. Thought I would share a little project that I've been working on the last few evenings to try to unwind. It actually worked. Should have worked on something last night so I wouldn't be up right now! :-)

Anyway...I'm sure you have all seen scrabble tile pendants. They are just what the name says they are...Scrabble tiles from the board game, turned not jewelry. Really easy!

Here is a picture of the ones I worked on this week.


Here is the one I wore to work on Friday.
 
If you would like to know how I make mine, just leave me a comment and your email address. I would be happy to share what I know with you.
Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. So pretty!! I made some of these and used vintage text paper!!

    ReplyDelete