Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dream, Fly, Soar

Today I worked on a project that I saw on a fellow blogger's blog. I just love the work that Stephanie Ackerman does. There's something about it that just puts me at ease when I see it. Stephanie had posted a tutorial for the project I did today and I thought I would save it here. If you've stopped by for a look, check out Stephanie's blog as well and take a look at some of her other wonderful pieces of art. Here's what I did today.... I'm really happy with how it turned out.

I also have an exciting project coming up that I can't wait to get started on. Brave Girls Club is offering an online art school that will be six weeks of "creating, learning, connecting, and sharing". I'll be documenting my experience here on my blog so I hope you will come by to check it out. Life is a journey... and adventure... and I want to take in all that I can.

Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love SA work also. This looks os cool and I bet you will love BG camp !! have fun, can't wait to see what you make!!!

    ReplyDelete