Monday, July 30, 2012

A "Me Day"... what's that?

It has been a while since I've posted... work has been all consuming lately. But today was a Me Day. You ask 'what is a me day?'. Well, it's a day when you don't have anyone or anything to answer to. A day when you do things if you want to ... or any way you want to. It's been a LONG time since I've had one of these days. Here is a sampling of how my day went... what do you do when you have a 'me day'?
Quiet and relaxing breakfast at Carolina Bagel Bakery.
 
Went to look for new shoes for my workout challenge.
Stopped by to look at the next phone I'd like to have.
Placed the ad in the paper for this weekend's neighborhood yard sale.
Took time for a little pampering - a new haircut!
Finished up a craft project.

Now it's time to call it a night and get ready for the the rest of the week... at work. I'm not sure when I'll get another day that is just for me, but that's OK, I really enjoyed today.

Let me know what you do when you have a 'me day'. And thanks for stopping in.



3 comments:

  1. I had a me day today also.. I went and had my nails done and a pedicure. Then a strawberry shake from Chick-fil-a.. Then off to the Hallmark store and Belk to pre sale for Clinique bonus week that begins tomorrow btw.. Then to Chick-fil-a again to get my hubby dinner sense he is working til 9. Then off to daycare to pick up the kids and my 'Me Day' was over just like that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even the short lived 'me days' are nice. So glad you had one too! And thank you for commenting! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. nice! what a great idea to capture "your day" in photos. cute haircut, too. :)

    ReplyDelete